Welcome to New Community! We are a diverse community of Christ followers who have joined together with a common mission:
We seek to be a “city within a city” (an alternate Chicago) that passionately loves Jesus CHRIST, intentionally engages in authentic COMMUNITY, radically advances the CAUSE of Jesus.
Our desire is that you would encounter the Gospel of Christ in word and deed through our church, be connected in real, life-giving relationships, and equipped to do God’s work in the world.
We have envisioned some major movements for your involvement at New Community. Taking these steps will help you to connect, grow, and thrive in this community of believers. You will regularly hear about these opportunities as you attend our church:
- Attend the Sunday worship service.
- Move beyond the Sunday service and get to know people by attending a Connection Event or meeting a Connection Team member for coffee by contacting the Greeting Team.
- Join a Small Group. Small groups are where spiritual growth happens in the context of authentic community.
- Ministries. Whether it’s a one-time event or a regular commitment to one of our ministry teams, serving provides an opportunity to live out our faith, proclaiming the Gospel through our actions.
- Give. Giving financially to the church is a biblical way to support the ministries of our church and allow New Community to continue its work in the city.
Next Steps :
- Become a Ministry Partner (member).
- Consider serving the church through ministry leadership.
We want to hear from you! If you are interested in taking one or more of these steps, please share some information with us via our visitor form below. A member of our Connection Team is happy to connect with you personally to ensure you find your place at New Community.